Rapier V2 is an 8 button USB laser gaming mouse with 7 of the buttons being programmable. With on-board data store technology macro, key board and mouse functions can be saved directly to the mouse by using the Gamer Toolkit Software included in the pack.
Rapier V2 has 2 modes, standard and gaming. The 7 buttons can be programmed under gaming mode and then used on any PC without the need for the software giving full portability of your favourite game settings.
The gaming performance can be altered by the foot pads, which are reversible, each side giving a slightly different experience. The mouse also has 7 removable 4.5 gram weights so you can balance the mouse for your choice of game or preferance.
- Adjustable dpi setting: 800 to 3200 dpi ”on the
fly” sensitivity adjustment
- 7 dpi settings available via the software (400 ?
- Reversible foot pads for optimal gaming perfomance
- Weight adjustment for your preferred setup (7 x
removable 4.5 gram weights)
- Gamer Toolkit Software included enabling keyboard
key/mouse button combination setting
- Support with 3 group Macro setting saved to the mouse directly
- Resolution: 800 to 3200 selectable dpi
- Acceleration: 20G
- Tracking Speed: 40ips (inches per second)
- Frame rate: 9600fps (frames per second)
- Buttons: 8 buttons – 7 programmable
- Dimensions: 120mm x 74mm x 42mm (LxWxH)
- Product Weight: 167 grams
- Pack Contents: Laser Gaming Mouse, Weight Bag, Quick Start Guide, CD ROM containing Gamer Toolkit Software & User Guide.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- USB / USB 2.0 port
Gaming Mouse –
Razer vs Verbatim
|Razer Lachesis||Verbatim |
|Razer Copperhead||Verbatim Rapier V2|
|No. of buttons||9 (all programmable)||9 (7 programmable)||7 (all programmable)||8 (7 programmable)|
|Tracking Speed||60-100 ips||65 ips||45 ips||40 ips|
|Frame Rate||?||7800 fps||7080 fps||9600 fps|
|Response Time||1000 Hz||100-1000 Hz||1000 Hz||100-1000 Hz|
|Teflon Feet & Gold plated|
|Weight Adjustment||No||5 x 4.5g||No||7 x 4.5g|