Buy TP-Link TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router online for Rs.3790 on Vmart.pk with cash on delivery service in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Buy complete range of TP-Link products online at vmart.pk with free home delivery in Pakistan (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi). Vmart.pk will deliver the product at your doorstep and you can pay the amount on delivery.
All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, Switch and Wireless N Access Point
2.4GHz, IEEE802.11b/g/n, up to 300Mbps data transfer rates
USB Port for Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, 3G Modem Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your network
Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connection via ADSL or Ethernet WAN (EWAN) using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port and share it wirelessly at 300Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds. With its multi-function USB port, users can share printers, files and play media across the local network or access files from attached USB storage across the internet using the TD-W8968’s FTP server function.
Multifunction USB Port – Easy Sharing
Using the TD-W8968’s multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files, 3G modem or play media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port – Versatile Connectivity
The TD-W8968 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
All-in-One Device – Clear up your desktop!
The TD-W8968 does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, switch and 300Mbps wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed wireless Internet connection.
300Mbps Wireless – More Power to You
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Megabit LAN ports, the TD-W8968 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
IP QoS – Efficient Bandwidth Control
IP QoS allows network administrators to allot a specific amount of available bandwidth to each network connected device simply by identifying it by its IP address, ensuring that those devices with critical tasks always have enough bandwidth and preventing any one device from hoarding bandwidth from the rest of the users on the network.
This device supports IPv6, which is foundational to the next generation Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experiences.
Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network.
*All the above information applies to TD-W8968 2.0 ONLY.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device providing a one-stop networking solution
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- USB 2.0 port supports Storage Sharing (Samba or FTP), 3G Modem Sharing, Media Server, Print Server and multi accounts
- Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your networkEthernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Wireless Schedule makes it possible to turn your WiFi On/Off according to your own schedule
- IP based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices that connected to the modem router
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- One-stop IPTV setting solution makes it easier to set up your IPTV
- Annex M doubles the upstream data rate
- Auto-reconnect keeps user online indefinitely
|Interface||4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
1 RJ11 Port
1 USB 2.0 Port
|Button||1 Power On/Off Button
1 WPS Button
1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button
1 RESET Button
|External Power Supply||12VDC/1A|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||7.7*5.1*1.4 in. (195×130×36mm)|
|IEEE Standards||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u|
|ADSL Standards||Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
|ADSL2 Standards||ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis),
ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
|ADSL2+ Standards||ITU-T G.992.5|
|Antenna Type||Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA|
|Antenna Gain||2 x 5dBi|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,
Wireless MAC Filtering
|Quality of Service||Bandwidth Control|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual server, DMZ, ACL(Access Control List)|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through|
|ATM/PPP Protocols||ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0
PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516)
PVC – Up to 8 PVCs
|Advanced Features||Ethernet WAN (EWAN)
Guest Network, Wireless Schedule
Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt;
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay;
Network Address Translation (NAT);
PVC/Ethernet Port Grouping
Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
DNS Relay, DDNS,
IGMP snooping V1/2
MAC / IP / Packet / URL Filtering
|USB Sharing||Storage Sharing
|Management||Web Based Configuration(HTTP),
Command Line Interface,
SSL for TR-069,
SNMP over EOC,
Web Based Firmware Upgrade,
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
RJ-11 Telephone Cable
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
18 months local warranty
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.