Eyes will be drawn to you when you put on the MX 471 earphones. Not only have they been ergonomically designed for ladies and those with smaller ears, but they come with unique red and gold graphics on their housings! Not to forget, they are also equipped with Sennheiser’s innovative LiveBass system for a wondrous bass experience.
- Ergonomic design optimised for listeners with smaller ears (ear pads and ear sleeves included in delivery)
- Sennheiser’s LiveBass System for powerful bass boost
- Unique red and gold graphics on earphones – no two designs are the same!
- Hassle-free cable slider
- Symmetrical braided-design cable for a tangle-free listening experience
- Storage pouch fits your earphones and iPod Nano (4th Gen) perfectly!
- Optimised for MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and portable media players
- MX 471 earphones
- Ear pads
- Ear sleeves
- Storage pouch
- Frequency response: 18 – 20000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.5 %
- Impedance: 16
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 119 dB
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm angled
- Cable length: 1.2 m symmetrical
- Weight: 12 g
- Ear coupling: intraaural
- Transducer principle: dynamic
qazi abdul basit (verified owner) –
I am not a music enthusiast who moves with every beat. But yes i do mave a good music collection. Owning a good pair of earphones really helps. But such needs are fulfilled by the stock out of the box earphone, in my case a samsung earphones that just broke.
So finding a new capable earplugs bought me here. A little research made me choose MX 471. Its simplistic, classic look and small size for small ears. In a review i read that its designed for women. But i dont care until i am comfortable with it. Music is now enhanced on my galaxy note.
Simple, light weight, cable quality is great, awesome sound
No volume controls,