The HD 600 Avantgarde are audiophile-quality, open dynamic hi-fi/professionalstereo headphones. The advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves in the diaphragm material. The HD 600 can be connected directly to hi-fi systems of the highest quality, in particular DAT, DVD, MD and CD players. These headphones are an ideal choice for the professional recording engineer recording classical music.
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and grey
- High-quality, open metal mesh earpiece covers for an extremely transparent sound
- Computer-optimised magnet systems minimise harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems for optimum sensitivity and a wide dynamic range
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Detachable OFC copper cable, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise
- 1 HD 600
- 1 adaptor to ¼” (6.3 mm) stereo jack plug
|Nominal impedance||300 Ω|
|Contact pressure||ca. 2,5 N|
|Weight w/o cable||260 g|
|Jack plug||3,5/6,3 mm stereo|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, open|
|Cable length||3 m|
|Frequency response (headphones)||12 – 39000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||97 dB at 1 mW|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||0,1 %|
Nadir Abdulla (verified owner) –
Laid back, natural sounding, pure audiophile headphones that are not hyped in any way. If you want to listen to music ‘true to source’ then nothing beats these! Plus, being open back, they allow for long listening sessions without any annoying after effects. Comfort level is great as well.
I’d also like to say that VMart’s service is amazing! I ordered these headphones and they were delivered the next day. Big thumbs up!