Introducing the Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Featuring Windows Live compatibility, World Class VGA Optics, superior low-light performance and a fun flexible design. Share more experiences with family and friends.
Share and swap photos in real time with your friends and family using Windows Live MessengerÃ¢â‚¬â€right in the video call window!
Windows LiveÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Call Button
It’s simple to start video calls. One touch of the Windows Live Call Button lets you see who’s online, and you’re on your way to making a video call.
Add special effects and control your webcamÃ¢â‚¬â€all from the Windows Live Messenger window.
Upload photos to your blog on Windows LiveÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Spaces with any of your photos at the simple click of your mouse.
World Class VGA Optics
See more clearly with 2x the light collection than regular VGA optics.
Superior Low-light Performance
Auto-adjusts for low-light conditions.
Fun Flexible Base
Bend, fold and shape the flexible base for the best angle on laptop screens, flat panels and traditional monitors.
Available in Three Fun Colors
Color ring accent available in Fire Red, Cool Blue or Lucky Green.
Optimized for Windows LiveÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Messenger
Windows Live Messenger lets you chat online via text, voice and video. Combine the features of Windows Live with the LifeCam VX-5000 for an unforgettable experience.
1.3 Megapixel Sensor
Take 1.3 megapixel photos to share with friends and family.
The built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity.
Discover a fun way to express yourself with these entertaining video effects built into the LifeCam dashboard.
Broad IM Compatibility
Works with: Windows LiveÃ¢â€žÂ¢, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype.
3X Digital Zoom
The zoom delivers realistic, up-close-and-personal video, so you can see the contours of every smile.
Attaches to Desktops and Notebooks
Fits on most monitors, including flat screens and notebooks, or sits directly on your desk.
The webcam is always in focus Ã¢â‚¬â€œ no fine tuning needed. Focus depth of field is from 21Ã¢â‚¬Â to 60Ã¢â‚¬Â.
Pan, Tilt and Zoom
The pan and tilt functionality make it a snap to capture the big picture, however you want to see it.
- Operating System: WindowsÃ‚Â®XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later,Windows VistaÃ‚Â®
- Processor: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later: Intel PentiumÃ‚Â®4 1.8 GHz (Pentium 4.3 or higher recommended), 256MB of RAM (500MB recommended), Windows Vista: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (Pentium Dual-Core 1.8 GHz or higher recommended), 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later: 400Ã¢â‚¬â€œ1250 MB, Windows Vista: 200-600 MB
- Broadband Internet access required; access fees may apply
- USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Display adapter capable of 16-bit color depth or higher, 2 MB or higher video memory
There are no reviews yet.