The most energy energy-efficient laser printer on the planet, the HP LaserJet Pro P1102 lets owners print professional documents with an efficient, affordable laser printer thats easy to use and helps save energy and resources.
Designed for home or small office users who want an affordable HP LaserJet printer that is easy to use and helps save energy and resources with Instant-on Technology and industry-first HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Print speed black (normal, A4): Up to 18 ppm
- Print speed footnote: Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.
- First page out black (A4, ready): As fast as 8.5 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)
- Print technology: Laser
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 5000 pages
- Duty cycle note: Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1500
- Recommended monthly page volume note: HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Standard memory: 2 MB
- Maximum memory: 2 MB
- Processor speed: 266 MHz
- Hard disk capacity: None
- Standard printer languages: Host-based printing
- Standard paper trays: 1
- Maximum paper trays: 1
- Paper handling standard/input: 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling standard/output: 100-sheet face-down bin
- Duplex print options: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: A4; A5; A6; B5; postcards; envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
- Custom media sizes: 150-sheet input tray: 147 x 211 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types supported: Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Standard connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Optional connectivity: HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast Ethernet Print Server; HP Jetdirect en1700 IPv4/IPv6 Print Server; HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11g Print Server
Dimensions and Weight
- Media weights by paper path: 60 to 163 g/mÃ‚Â²
- Product dimensions (W x D x H): 349 x 238 x 196 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 349 x 410 x 228 mm
- Product weight: 5.2 kg
Power and operating requirements
- Minimum system requirements: MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM; Windows VistaÂ® (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsÂ® XP, WindowsÂ® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsÂ® Server 2003: 512 MB RAM; all systems: 350 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port
- Compatible operating systems: MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows VistaÂ® (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsÂ® XP (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsÂ® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsÂ® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current)
- Mac compatible: Yes
- Power requirements: Input voltage 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 amp; 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6.0 amp
- Power consumption (active): 360 watts
- Power consumption (sleep): 0.9 watts (auto-off)
- Power consumption (standby): 1.4 watts
- Power consumption (manual-off): 0.6 watts
- Power consumption footnote: Values subject to change. See http://www.hp.com/go/ljp1100_regulatory for current information. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages.
- Recommended operating temperature range: 17.5 to 25Âº C
- Recommended humidity operating range: 30 to 70% RH
- ENERGY STARÂ® qualified: Yes
- Cable included: Yes, 1 USB cable.
- What’s in the box: HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer, introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge, power cord, CD(s) with printer software and documentation, Getting Started Guide, support flyer, Smart Install Flyer, USB cable.
- 1 year card warranty
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.