Buy HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One (Printer/Scanner/Copier) online for Rs.4450 on Vmart.pk with cash on delivery service in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Buy complete range of HP products online at vmart.pk with free home delivery in Pakistan (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi). Vmart.pk will deliver the product at your doorstep and you can pay the amount on delivery.
Print, scan and copy everyday documents with this compact, reliable HP all-in-one. Designed to fit your taste, space and budget, it is easy to use and maintain, helps you conserve resources, and it’s backed by HP’s award-winning service and support.
Get the features you need at an affordable price
- Easily print, scan and copy everyday documents for a low price.
- Choose high-capacity ink cartridges—a better value for frequent printing.
- Install right out of the box in just a few minutes. This all-in-one powers up in seconds so you can get started right away.
Count on dependable, affordable performance
- HP Deskjet—celebrating more than 20 years as the world’s top-selling printer brand.
- Get peace of mind with the one-year limited warranty plus HP Total Care advice and support.
Reduce energy consumption and conserve resources
- Save energy with an ENERGY STAR® qualified all-in-one.
- Easily recycle HP Deskjet packaging—this product is shipped in 99% recyclable or reusable packaging.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners4 are recycled responsibly.
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- AIO multitasking supported: No
- Print speed black (draft, A4): Up to 20 ppm
- Print speed colour (draft, A4): Up to 16 ppm
- Print speed black (laser comparable): Up to 5.5 ppm
- Print speed color (laser comparable): Up to 4 ppm
- Print speed colour (draft, 10×15 photo): As fast as 60 sec
- Print speed footnote: Speed specifications have been updated to reflect current industry testing methods.
- First page out black (A4, ready): As fast as 19 sec
- First page out color (A4, ready): As fast as 25 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 1000 pages
- Duty cycle note: Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 dpi
- Print quality colour (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Number of print cartridges: 2 [1 black, 1 Tri-color (cyan, magenta, yellow)]
- Paper handling standard/input: 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling standard/output: 25-sheet output tray
- Maximum input capacity (envelopes): Up to 5 envelopes
- Envelope feeder: No
- Duplex print options: Manual (driver support provided)
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Media sizes supported: A4; B5; A5; A6; DL envelope
- Media types supported: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
- Standard memory: Integrated
- Standard printer languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Scan type: Flatbed
- Optical scanning resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Scan size flatbed (maximum): 216 x 297 mm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 optimized dpi (from 300 dpi input)
- Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 optimized dpi (from 300 dpi input)
- Maximum copies: Up to 10 copies
- Standard connectivity: 1 USB 2.0
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port
- Minimum system requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM, 600 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 512 MB RAM, 700 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows® XP (SP2)* or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM, 250 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. *Supports 32-bit only.
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (SP2)* or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6
Dimensions and Weight
- Product dimensions (W x D x H): 427 x 406 x 249 mm (trays open)
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 427 x 470 x 249 mm (trays open and extended)
- Product weight: 3.6 kg
- Package weight: 5.22 kg
Power and operating requirements
- Power requirements: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption: 10 watts
- Power consumption (active): 10 watts
- Power consumption (standby): 2.3 watts
- Power consumption (sleep): 1.2 watts
- Power consumption (manual-off): 0.3 watts
- Power consumption footnote: Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
- Acoustic pressure emissions: 50 dB(A) (printing at 6 ppm)
- Acoustic power emissions: 6.3 B(A) (printing at 6 ppm)
- Acoustic power emissions (active, copy or scan): 6.3 B(A) (copying at 6 ppm from flatbed)
- Recommended operating temperature range: 0 to 45º C
- Recommended humidity operating range: 15 to 80% RH
- What’s in the box: HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One – J510a; HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 61 Tri-colour Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); Software CD; Setup Guide; power supply; power cord; Reusable Tote; USB cable. [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- Cable included: Yes, 1 USB
- Software included: HP Solution Centre
- 1 year local card warranty
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.