Buy Fifine K050 USB Microphone Mini With Adjustable GooseNeck online at Low Price. Buy complete range of Microphones on Vmart.pk, We Offer home delivery all over Pakistan.
Plug & Play capability:
- Take it out of box, plug it in to the front or the back of PC. You are good to go.
- No bother with setting changes. In most cases, the USB mic will take over the input once the driver finishes auto-installation on Mac, Windows and Linux (incompatible with Xbox).
- The convenient 6.5 feet long (for good cable management) and 3 millimeter thick cable is made to last.
Small size, big mobility:
- No bigger than a man’s hand. It can be packed up in a small travel bag or even literally fit into your pocket for an on-the-go Spotify podcast or Zoom conferencing.
- It could be the smallest USB microphone for use on a work desk. To keep mic out of frame in streaming, you need this FIFINE MINI!
Flexibility can’t be beat:
- The goose-neck length is about 5.7 inches. You can effortlessly adjusted the flexible metal into any position.
- The goose-neck is fully maneuverable. It can even rotate in a full circle, actually “spicing up” your game.
- The 2 inch base takes up minimal desk space. With the anti-slide pad, it will stay put and not generate vibration noise.
Let friends hear you with clarity:
- Mini microphone gives you big punch. Good gain allows it to pick up your voice clearly even it is not very close to your mouth.
- It stays low but helps level up audio quality. During Skype calls, it can be easily hidden outside the view of your webcam and your voice still stands out.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50-17kHz
S/N Ratio: More than 55dB
Power Supply: 5V 90mA USB power
Output Connection: USB 2.0
A FIFINE MICROPHONE K050
An anti-wind foam cover
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.