Connects your PCI Express-enabled desktop computer to a wireless network to access a high-speed Internet connection, transfer files and stream media from greater distances around your entire home or office.
Wireless NTM adapter benefits
- Draft 802.11n 2.0 specifications.
- Delivers much faster speeds and many times farther range than 802.11g.
- Wireless NTM technology enables and enhances HD video streaming, file sharing, Internet phone calling (VoIP) and web surfing.
- Secure wireless network access using advanced WEP, WPATM, or WPA2TM encryption.
- Easy installation and usage with D-Link”s new Quick Adapter Setup Wizard.
- Fully compatibility with Draft 802.11n 1.0, 802.11g and 802.11b networks.
PCI Express benefits
- Much faster than legacy PCI cards
- Fits any standard PCI Express slot – x1, x4, x8 or x16.
- Offers increased bandwidth and reliability, more functionality than a standard PCI network card.
Wireless N technology, with coverage of up to 5 times farther than 802.11g1 and raw data throughput of up to 300Mbps. PCI Express interface, for faster speed between the adapter”s board and the host computer and lower power requirements than the legacy PCI.
Get connected, stay connected
Smooth operation even in bigger homes or for users that demand highest networking performance. Optimal connectivity, when used with a Wireless N router or Access Point so users can stay connected from virtually anywhere in their home.
Security and Compatibility
Support for WPA/WPA2 security and WEP data encryption, to help prevent outside intrusion and protect personal information. Optional use with 802.11g and 802.11b wireless networks, to enable significantly improved reception.
Easy to setup, easy to use
No advanced knowledge required, a Quick Setup Wizard available in 15 languages guides users through the installation process. Wireless Manager software, to keep track of all of the most frequently accessed networks.
- Wirelessly stream HD video, share files, and go online
- Get the maximum performance from your desktop adapter
- Connects to any standard PCI Express (PCIe) slot