Buy Verbatim Vx500 External SSD USB 3.1 Gen 2 – 240GB online at Low Price. Buy complete range of SSDs on Vmart.pk, We Offer home delivery all over Pakistan.
Verbatim Vx500 External SSD USB 3.1 Gen 2 – 240GB
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Performance
- Up to 500 MB/s read and up to 440 MB/s** write speed
- Sleek space grey aluminum design
- Small in size – 92mm x 29mm x 9mm / 29 grams
- Supplied with USB-C & USB-A cables
Next generation storage technology
The Verbatim Vx500 External SSD uses high speed flash memory and a USB 3.1 Generation 2 controller, optimized to provide unparalleled performance.
Be in control of your data
Storing, moving and backing up large amounts of digital data can be time consuming and hard work. With transfer speeds of up to 500 MB/s* even high resolution video files can be moved in seconds. The Vx500’s enhanced performance makes it ideal for running virtual machines on your computer.
Simple, sleek design
Made from space grey aluminum and weighing just 29 grams, the Vx500 External SSD has a very sleek and sophisticated look and feel. Although small in physical size, it has some serious storage space – available in capacities of up to 480GB, it is the perfect accessory for Ultrabook’s with limited on-board storage.
- The Vx500 comes with USB-A and USB-C* cables so can be used immediately with a wide variety of devices, from PCs and TVs to the latest mobile devices.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 host port (backwards compatible with USB Gen 1 & USB 2.0)
- Windows 10, 8, 7 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Power: Bus powered via USB cable
- Interface: USB 3.1 GEN 2
- Enclosure Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight: 29 grams (approx)
- Dimensions: 92mm x 29mm x 9mm (L x W x H)
- Vx500 External Solid State Drive
- USB-CTM Cable
- USB-A Cable
- Nero Backup Software (not compatible with Mac OS)
- Quick Start Guide
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.