Buy Verbatim Vi500 S3 Solid State Drive 240GB – Black online at Low Price. Buy complete range of SSDs on Vmart.pk, We Offer home delivery all over Pakistan.
Verbatim Vi500 S3 Solid State Drive 240GB – Black
- Internal 2.5” SATA III 7mm Solid State Drive
- Client SSD for desktop and notebook upgrades
- Superfast read/write speeds
- Boost your PC’s performance and launch applications faster
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
- Silent operation and shock-proof
- Professional installation recommended
Verbatim 2.5” SATA III 7mm solid state drives can revitalise the performance of your system. Using the latest 3D NAND technology they offer the perfect way to upgrade from either hard drive or an older SSD.
Expand the lifetime of your laptop or PC
Breathe new life into an older system by replacing a tired hard drive or a legacy 2D NAND SSD with a Vi500 S3 SSD. The Vi500 offers read speeds of up to 550MB/s**, up to 20 times faster than a standard hard drive. Recommended for professional installation.
High speed 3D NAND flash chips combined with the latest generation controller will improve the response times of your system. From faster start up, shut down and loading times to smooth multi-tasking, you will benefit from increased productivity.
Tough and Durable
Verbatim SSD’s have no moving parts of delicate components so unlike hard drives they are resistant to bumps and shocks.
Cool and efficient
As Verbatim SSD’s are quieter and generate less heat than hard drives, your laptop will run for longer on a single charge.
- 2.5” SATA III Interface
- Form factor: 2.5” 7mm
- Host Interface: Serial ATA Interface of 6.0Gbps. Complies with ATA/ATAPI-8. Supports NCQ, Supports TRIM
- Controller: MARVELL 88NV1120**
- Read IOPS: 120GB: 31,488 / 240GB: 31,477 / 480GB: 31,744
- Write IOPS: 120GB: 51,200 / 240GB: 51,200 / 480GB: 59,392
- Read Speeds:
- 240GB: up to 500MB/s*
- Write Speeds:
- 240GB: up to 410MB/s*
- Sequential Read / Write Power Consumption:
- 240GB: 1100mW / 1200mW
- Random Read / Write Power Consumption:
- 240GB: 1150mW / 750mW
Idle Power Comption:
- 240GB: 370mW
- System Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 million hours
- TBW Rating: 120GB: 60TB / 240GB: 120TB / 480GB: 240TB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms Half S in Wave
- Vibration: 7”800Hz, 3.08Grms, 30min/axis (X,Y,Z)
- Dimensions: 7mm x 69.9mm x 100.5mm
- Weight: 45g
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.
There are no reviews yet.