PLA filament is made from Polylactic Acid, which is more pliable than ABS. PLA does not require a heated print bed for printing, and offers filament options with transparent qualities.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers – degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
- Easier to print – less prone to warping than other filament materials.
- Can be cut, filed or glued post printing – do not use with acetone.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 200-220 degrees C.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Environmentally friendly – guaranteed not to contain heavy metals, phthalates; BPA Free.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Storage and Handling:
Keep filament in sealed bag until ready for use.
Store unused material in cool, dark place.
Technical Specifications – 1.75mm
Diameter Tolerance 1.75 +/- 0.03 mm
Process Temperature 200 to 220 degrees C
Net Weight 2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
Gross Weight 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)
Spool Diameter 20.00 cm (7.87 In)
Spool Depth 7.20 cm (2.83 In)
Hub Diameter 10.20 cm (4.02 In)
Hub Hole Diameter 5.10 cm (2.01 In)
Heated platform required? No
Recommended Storage Temperature -20 to 50 degrees C