ABS 3D Filament – 1.75mm
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) filament is a copolymer which is made of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
- It is impact resistant and tough.
- Suited for a wide range of 3D printers
- All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a spool.
- Heated build platform recommended (80 to 120 °C).
- Made in Japan.
ABS filament is engineered from a mix of styrene, acryl and butadiene. This blend results in a product that is extremely durable and impact resistant, yet rigid. ABS filament requires a heated print bed for optimum printing.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding – ensures top quality prints every time.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) – copolymer blend of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
- Durable, impact resistant filament.
- Glossy appearance – can be cut, filed or glued post printing – acetone can provide smooth surface
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 230-240 degrees C and a heated bed temperature of 70 degrees C are recommended.
- Environmentally-friendly, recyclable product
Storage and Handling:
Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
Store unused material in cool, dark place.
Technical Specifications – 1.75mm
Diameter Tolerance 1.75 +/- 0.05 mm
Process Temperature 230 to 240 degrees C
Net Weight 2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
Gross Weight 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)
Spool Diameter 20.00 cm (7.87 In)
Spool Depth 7.20 cm (2.83 In)
Hub Diameter 10.20 cm (4.02 In)
Hub Hole Diameter 5.10 cm (2.01 In)
Heated platform required? Recommended
Recommended Storage Temperature -20 to 60 degrees C
There are no reviews yet.