Buy Verbatim 65396 5 Ports QC 3.0 Multi Charger online at Rs. 4190 Buy complete range of Mobile Chargers on Vmart.pk, We Offer home delivery all over Pakistan.
Verbatim 5 Ports 3.0 Multi Charger
- Supports Quick Charge QC3.0 technology
- Can charge the Type C devices directly
- Smart charging technology, automatic distribution of power to the devices
- Acquired multi-national safety certificates and adopted 4 protection systems to ensure safety use
With Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 technology
One of the four output ports has been upgraded to Qualcomm®® Quick Charge™™ 3.0 technology, it can support fast charging QC 2.0 and 3.0. It supports 2.4A output# normally but 3.6-6.5V/3A output* with fast charging. You can charge enabled devices and refill the power pack quickly.
For charging Type C devices directly
It supports charging Type C devices directly and it can reach 5V/3A output# normally.
With Smart Charging technology
It has 1 Type C port, 1 QC 3.0 port and 3 USB ports. With smart charging technology, it automatically detects device’s specification and optimizes charging current.
Multi-national safety certificates and 4 Protection Systems
5 Ports Multi Charger has gained IEC60950 (HK EMSD), FCC (U.S.), CE (EU), E1703 (Australia) certificates. It also acquired Global Product Liability Insurance. It is designed with anti-over current, anti-overheating, anti-short circuit and anti-overvoltage protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured.
- Dimension : 78.5 (W) x 78.5 (H) x 28 (D)mm
- Net Weight : 167g
- Input : 100-240V/50-60Hz/1A
- Type C Normal Output : 5V/3A Max
- QC3.0 / 2.0 Output : 3.6-6.5V/3A Max
- QC3.0 / Other USB Normal Output : 5V/4×2.4A Max
- Total Power Output : 40W Max
*For charging with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ technology, connect the devices with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 or 3.0
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.