Buy Tp-Link TL-WR840N 300Mbps Wireless N Router online at Rs. 2690. Buy complete range of on Vmart.pk, We Offer home delivery all over Pakistan.
- Wireless N speed of up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- 2T2R MIMO™ delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee’s computer
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Offers Auto-mail function for system log, convenient for managing the router
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
What This Product Does
The 300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR840N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. The TL-WR840N creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, VoIP and online gaming. Also, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
300Mbps Wireless N Speed – Fast Download Speed
TP-LINK’s TL-WR840N is a high speed solution that is compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Based on 802.11n technology, TL-WR840N gives users wireless performance at up to 300Mbps, which can meet your most demanding home networking needs, such as HD streaming, online gaming and large files downloading.
CCA Technology – Stable Wireless Signals
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhancing wireless performance.
IP QoS — Controlled Bandwidth Allocation
The speed of your wireless network is extremely temperamental, and can be due to indiscriminate users or applications hogging all the bandwidth. TP-LINK’s TL-WR940N supports IP QoS (Quality of Service) function, which offers optimum utilization of bandwidth through the use of bandwidth congestion control. This means that users of small networks will enjoy bandwidth allocation specifically for them, preventing non-critical wireless usage from degrading network performance.
Easy To Use
With the TL-WR840N even novice users can setup their networks. The device comes with a CD featuring an Easy Setup Assistant that leads users through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations.
|Interface||4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS
1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
Wireless On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
|External Power Supply||9VDC / 0.6A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Antenna||2 Internal Antennas|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.2 x 5.0 x 1.4in.(182 x 128 x 35 mm)|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -68dBm@10% PER
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
|Quality of Service||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server,Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management|
|Firewall Security||DoS, SPI Firewall
IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
IP and MAC Address Binding
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless N Router TL-WR840N
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/Vista™, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Mac OS or Linux-based operating system|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.