The TL-WR741ND is a combined wired/wireless network connection device integrated with internet-sharing router and 4-port switch. The wireless Lite-N Router is 802.11b&g compatible based on 802.11n technology and gives you 802.11n performance up to 150Mbps at an even more affordable price. Bordering on 11n and surpassing 11g speed enables high bandwidth consuming applications like video streaming to be more fluid. You can enjoy a high quality experience when video streaming, VoIP, or online gaming wirelessly, with traditional g products was never very practical, from anywhere in your entire home. Step into the 11n age with Wireless Lite N!
When working with IEEE802.11n devices, the router provides robust and steady connections even at far distances from the router or existing obstacles in the way where normally 11G products would be weak and unstable. Better still, it´s backward compatible with existing 802.11b/g products.
Easy Setup Assistant
The router comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to complete your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security configurations. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.
Quick Security Setup
QSS for Quick Security Setup is a handy feature that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the QSS button on the wireless router, it automatically establishes a WPA2 secure connection, instantly protecting your network.
The router also features advanced functions, SPI firewall guarding your network preventing external attack, access control management which help parents and network administrator, IP QoS to arrange the bandwidth, etc.
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- CCATM improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflict
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- Wireless security encryption easily at a push of QSS button
- Priority of service assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice and video
- Supports SPI firewall and access control management
- Supports WPA/WPA2 encryptions
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices
- IEEE 802.11n*,IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Wireless Signal Rates
- Up to 150Mbps
Wireless Transmit Power
- 20dBm(MAX)(EIRP-total effective radiated power is 20 dBm(100mW), antenna gain will not influence wireless transmit power)
- DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Interface: 4 10/100M LAN Ports, 1 10/100M WAN Port
- Antenna: 3dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna
- Power Supply Unit: Input: Localized to Country of Sale
- Ouput: 9VDC/0.85A Switching PSU
- Operating temperature: 0oC~40oC (32oF~104oF)
- Storage temperature: -40oC~70oC (-40oF~158oF)
- Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%, Non-Condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95% Non-Condensing
- 6.9 x 4.4 x 1.2 in. (174 x 111 x 30 mm)
- 1 Year Company Provided