The TL-WR740N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device integrated with internet-sharing router and 4-port switch. The wireless Lite- Router is 802.11b & g compatible based on 802.11n technology and gives you 802.11n performance up to 150Mbps at an even more affordable price. Bordering on 11n and surpassing 11G speed enables high bandwidth consuming applications like video streaming to be more fluid. You can enjoy a high quality experience when video streaming, VoIP, or online gaming wirelessly, with traditional g products was never very practical, from anywhere in your entire home. Step into the 11n age with Wireless Lite N!
EASY TO USE
The router comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to complete your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security configurations. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.
QUICK SECURE SETUP
QSS for Quick Security Setup is a handy feature that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the QSS button on the wireless router or entering the PIN Code in the net card, it automatically establishes a WPA2 secure connection, instantly protecting your network.
WORK WITH 11N DEVICES
When working with IEEE802.11n devices, the router provides robust and steady connections even at far distances from the router or existing obstacles in the way where normally 11g products would be weak and unstable. Better still, it´s backward compatible with existing 802.11b/g products.
The router also features advanced functions, SPI firewall guarding your network preventing external attack, access control management which help parents and network administrator, IP QoS to arrange the bandwidth, etc.
Why AlignTM technology is better?
AlignTM technology is announced by Atheros Communications, Inc, which is a leading developer of advanced semiconductor system solutions for wireless and wired communications. Based on the IEEE draft 802.11n 1-stream specification, the single-stream feature enables a new class of Wi-Fi® devices that deliver performance enhancements over the existing 802.11g technology, at comparable price points. Align solutions are also forward compatible to higher-performance, multi-stream, MIMO-based 802.11n – providing the optimal upgrade path for value-class WLAN products. Consumers who move from 802.11g to products based on Align 1-stream technology will experience enhanced performance in their home networks.
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- CCA™ technology delivers reliable performance even in noisy environment
- Wireless security encryption easily at a push of QSS button
- Priority of service assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice and video
- Supports SPI firewall and access control management
- Supports WPA/WPA2 encryptions
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices
- IEEE 802.11n*, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Wireless Signal Rates
- Up to 150Mbps
Wireless Transmit Power
- 20dBm(max. EIRP)**
- DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Interface: 4 10/100M LAN Ports, 1 10/100M WAN Port
- Antenna: 3dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna
- Power Supply Unit: Input: Localized to Country of Sale, Ouput: 9VDC/0.85A Switching PSU
- Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C (32?~104?)
- Storage temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40?~158?)
- Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%, Non-Condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95% Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.9 x 1.1 in. (150 x 100 x 28 mm)
- 1 Year Company Provided