TP-LINK TL-WN720ND is a 150Mbps high power wireless adapter with transmission output power up to 500mw which could offer longer distance and further wireless range compared with conventional adapters.
For users who require the maximum performance out of the legacy USB adapter, TL-WN7200ND will definitely fit the bill flawlessly with its 500mw transit power and stronger penetrability, as TL-WN7200ND could effectively ensure that signal doesnâ€™t attenuate seriously and keeps useable and reliable when it passes through multiple walls or floors.
High power for strong penetrability
With transmission power of up to 500mw, high power USB adapter TL-WN7200ND delivers up to 8 times the range of normal power USB adapter. Moreover, TL-WN7200ND is featured with its incredible and strong penetrability, making that you donâ€™t have to be physically tethered to the walls or floors to access the Internet.
High receive sensitivity for reliable signal
TL-WN7200ND features its high receive sensitivity, which could let you move further away from the access point while still maintaining the same wireless signal. In this case, using TL-WN7200ND means that you donâ€™t have to move the laptop like a divining rod, and you can easily pick up the network with its strong sensitivity.
One button for security setup
Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setupâ„¢ (WPS), TL-WN7200ND supports Quick Security Setup that allows users to simply press the QSS button on the exterior, instantly establishing a highly secured connection. Not only is it faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you donâ€™t need to remember any password!
5 dBi external detachable antenna
External antenna can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to fit various operation environments, brings performance enhancement than internal antenna under normal indoor usage. For even more demanding applications, the antenna can also be replaced with diverse indoor antenna or directional antenna (using standard RP-SMA connector) to show even greater flexibility and wider wireless coverage.
Desktop-style design & 1.5m USB extension cable
Besides the fashionable and novelty exterior, the desktop-style design is beneficial for the signal reception in various application environments, guaranteeing the smooth and stable signal. And TL-WN7200ND also provides 1.5m USB extension cable, convenient for your installation, even for the desktop equipment.
Bundled CD for easy operation
TL-WN7200ND comes with a CD with utility that helps you complete the software installation and wireless network settings, including security configurations and wireless connection, which is convenient for users, even for novice users.
- 150Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- High power and high receive sensitivity deliver performance enhancement compared with normal power
- Signal sustains useable and reliable even across multiple walls or floors
- Easily setup a highly secured wireless connection at a push of QSS button
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions effectively protect your network from outside intrusions
- Supports soft AP mode for Windows XP/Vista, easily making the local network sharing
- Supports Sony PSP X-link for online gaming for Windows XP
- Bundled CD provides easy and hassle-free installation and configuration
- Backward compatible with all IEEE 802.11b/g products
- Desktop design guarantees the stable signal and prettifies your home network
- External detachable antenna allows for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Wireless Signal Rates With Automatic Fallback
- 11n: Up to 150Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
Wireless Transmit Power
Receiver Sensitivity (without antenna)
- 135M: -68dBm
- 108M: -72dBm
- 81M: -76dBm
- 54M: -76dBm
- 36M: -81dBm
- 12M: -89dBm
- 9M: -91dBm
- 6M: -92dBm
- 11M: -91dBm
- 1M: -94dBm
- Ad-Hoc & Infrastructure
- 64/128 bits WEP
- WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
Support Operating System
- Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows Vista(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits), Windows 2000
- Interface: Mini USB
- Antenna: 5dBi, Detachable, Omni Directional
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Operating Temperature: 0oC ~40oC (32oF~104oF)
- Storage Temperature: -40oC ~70oC (-40oF~158oF)
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90%, non condensation
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.4 x 1.0 in (90.8 x 60.8 x 24.5mm)
Warranty : 1 Year Company provided