The Targus 15.6 Revolution Backpack is a sporty and all purpose backpacks that provide high functionality & rugged protection. Featuring anti-scratch material this backpack can prevent any scratches to the surface of your laptop. The design of this backpack less resembles traditional laptop backpack hence it is the perfect day-to-day backpack even without carrying the laptop around. With special attention to the user experience, the back panel and shoulder straps are designed with the maximum comfort and protection. Featuring a extra- large full zip-down main compartment, users and put and take items to and from this backpack easily without the hassle of digging. With the high grade material and the design of rain cover, this backpack can provide superior protection to the items inside. This Revolution backpack is truly designed for the adventurous individuals.
- The extra padded sleeve laptop compartment is designed to protect up to 15.6 widescreen laptops. Featuring anti-scratch protection the laptop is safe from scratch inside this backpack. With the built-in hidden rain cover and water resistant bottom, the laptop and other items inside this case is perfect protected in all weather.
- Durable Nylon material to protect against abrasions, punctures and tears.
- Featuring an extra large full zip down large compartment, one can put in or pullout all kinds of personal and business gears in and out of this backpack easily. With the additions of a feature rich workstation, various zipper pockets and a various wet pocket, business commute and personal activities have never been easier and better in style.
- Ergonomic contoured shoulder straps and extra padded back panel with deep air channels make this backpack absolutely comfortable.
- Lightweight and comfortable to carry.
- Color : Black / Red
- Compatibility : 15.6 inch Laptop
- Material : Nylon
- Size : 14.75 x 10.25 x 1.53 in, 37.46 x 26.03 x 3.88 cm
- Weight : 1.63 kg / 3.58 lbs
Farhan Sheikh –
Does it carry laptop with books and accessories. Plz tell me its actual weight and what type material is used for manufacturing this bag?