Discreet in size, the Sennheiser VMX 200-II with Bluetooth® wireless technology packs all the latest features in a robust and elegant casing. It is developed for busy professionals who work on the go and will be able to use it for phone calls as well as to listen to music, podcasts and audio books.
The VMX 200-II uses two microphones: one emphasizes the user’s voice and works in sync with the other, which removes unwanted noise, ensuring a crystal-clear call.
VMX 200-II features an even better background and wind noise cancellation than its predecessor. Due to the new feature HD Voice it also ensures a more natural and clear audio experience.
It’s sleek, and weighs only 10g, while delivering a full ten hours of talk time or 12 days in stand-by mode.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- HD Voice technology ensures a crystal clear audio experience
- 10 hours of talk time or 12 days in stand-by mode.
- VoiceMax™ technology – Two built-in microphones working seamlessly to emphasize voice quality and remove external noise
- HD Voice – wideband audio, for a more clear & natural speech
- For calls and music – Listen to podcasts, music and audio books as well as use it for phone calls
- Tells you how it’s doing – Innovative voice prompts keep you up-to-date on battery time and much more
- High end speakers – Top quality sound experience
- Extremely small and lightweight – Weighing just 10g, providing excellent comfort for hours on end
- Award-winning design – Elegant and robust with steel casing
- Convenient multi-connection – Connect to two devices simultaneously (phones and computers)
- Hours of use – Ten hours of talk time, 12 days of stand-by time
- Charging is quick – Fast charge will have you back up and running in no time
- Versatile charging options – AC adapter for wall charging or by USB cable
- Easy call control – Three buttons for simple, intuitive control of multiple functions
|Frequency response (microphone)||150 – 6800 Hz (Wideband) */ 300 – 3400 Hz (Narrow band)|
|Frequency response (headphones)||150 – 7400 Hz (Wideband) */ 150 – 13000 Hz in A2DP|
|Microphone||Dual omni-directional electret microphone|
|Ear coupling||Over-the-ear with an optional ear hook, or in-ear|
|Charging time||Fast charge (5h talk time in 35 min charging; fully charged in 1h20min)|
|Standby time||12 days|
|Technology||Bluetooth® Version 3.0 / supported profiles: A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP|
|Talk time||Up to 10h|
|Speaker type||Dynamic, neodymium magnet|
What’s in the box?
- VMX 200-II headset
- 1 x ear hook
- 4 x ear sleeves (S/M/L/)
- 1 x wall charger (not included in USB version)
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x quick setup guide
There are no reviews yet.