Looking for a pair of high-end Bluetooth® headphones with great sound? Look no further than the PX 360 BT! These headphones let you enjoy your favourite music in a truly portable, cordless way. Their sealed, ear-cup design helps block outside noise while their Bluetooth 2.1 wireless transmission frees you from the tangles of cables.
For an optimised wireless transmission performance, it is recommended to pair these headphones with a Sennheiser Bluetooth dongle (sold separately). Otherwise, it is also possible to listen using an audio cable (included in package).
The PX 360 BT deliver an excellent sound reproduction and they are also equipped with SRS surround sound mode for an immersive listening experience.
Their headband is metal-reinforced with rotatable ear cups to a full 90°; track and volume controls are integrated on the right ear cup for enhanced usability and convenience.
- Neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms for excellent sound reproduction
- High-quality Bluetooth® 2.1 wireless transmission – Optimised performance when paired with a Sennheiser Bluetooth adapter (The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sennheiser electronics GmbH & Co. KG is under license)
- Supports apt-X® – Sophisticated audio compression technique for true hi-fi quality (apt-X® is a registered trademark of Audio Processing Technology Ltd)
- Collapsible, metal-reinforced headband ensures portability and durability
- SRS surround sound mode for a more immersive listening experience
- Integrated track and volume controls for enhanced usability and convenience
- Single-sided audio cable included
- Extensive accessories included: multi-country charger, rechargeable lithium polymer battery and carrying pouch
- Optimised for MP3, CD and DVD players, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and mobile phones (3.5mm stereo plug)
- 1 PX 360 BT
- 1 single-sided audio cable
- 1 inflight adaptor (3.5 mm double mono jack)
- 1 6.3 mm audio adaptor
- 1 USB charging cable
- 1 multi-country charger
- 1 rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- 1 carrying case
|Bluetooth version||2.1 + EDR|
|Supported Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP|
|Operating time||10 h|
|Transducer principle||Dynamic, closed|
|Frequency response (headphones)||15 – 22000 Hz|
|Impedance||590 Ω / 100 Ω (Active/Passive)|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0.1% (1kHz)|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||107 dB|
|Battery Specification||3.7 V rechargable lithium polymer|
|Cable length||1.4 m|
There are no reviews yet.