Free yourself from the hassles of cords! The PX 210 BT closed mini headphones make for an excellent option for those who don’t want to be tethered to their audio source.
For an optimised Bluetooth® 2.1 wireless transmission performance, it is recommended to pair these headphones with a Sennheiser Bluetooth dongle (sold separately). Otherwise, it is also possible to listen using the included audio cable.
The PX 210 BT deliver an excellent sound reproduction, made possible by high-output neodymium magnets and Sennheiser’s Duofol diaphragms.
They also offer a collapsible design with metal-reinforced headband, and come complete with easy-to-use controls for hours of hands-free listening.
- Neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms for excellent sound reproduction
- High-quality Bluetooth® 2.1 wireless transmission – Optimised performance when paired with a Sennheiser Bluetooth dongle (The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sennheiser electronics GmbH & Co. KG is under license)
- Supports apt-X® – Sophisticated audio compression technique for true hi-fi quality (apt-X® is a registered trademark of Audio Processing Technology Ltd)
- Collapsible design with metal-reinforced headband ensures portability and durability
- Integrated track and volume controls for enhanced usability and convenience
- Optimised for MP3, CD and DVD players, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and mobile phones (3.5mm stereo plug)
- 1 PX 210 BT
- 1 audio cable (2.5 mm to 3.5 mm jack plug)
- 1 multi-country charger
- 1 USB charging cable
- 1 rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- 1 carrying case
|Bluetooth version||2.1 + EDR|
|Supported Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP|
|≤ 10 m|
|15 – 22,000 Hz|
|590 Î© / 100 Î© (Active / Passive)|
|< 0.1% (1kHz)|
|Battery Specification||3.7 V rechargeable lithium polymer|