At the heart of the IE 800 are several small but invaluable breakthroughs, like the perfected extra wide band (XWB) transducer system. Flaunting a diameter of only 7 mm, it is currently the smallest extra wide-band sound transducer available in dynamic ear canal phones and promises distortion-free sound, capable of performing even at high sound pressure levels.
With Sennheiser’s state-of-the-art dampened two chamber absorbers (D2CA), ceramic housing and ergonomic, oval-shaped ear adaptors, the IE 800 is loaded with numerous ground-breaking innovations. Designed, developed and produced in Germany, it not only boasts innovative technology but also feature an attractive, yet modern and elegant design. Manufactured with high-quality materials, such as scratch-resistant ceramic for the housing to ensure longevity, the IE 800 ear-canal phones made enjoying audiophile music on-the-go, a reality.
- Dynamic linear-phase driver with extremely wide bandwidth (XWB)
- Very low overall harmonic distortion
- Ergonomic, oval-shaped ear adaptors for maximum comfort
- Two protective meshes – one situated in the ear cushion and one in the cone, effectively protects against dirt contamination and for easy cleaning
- Attenuated dual-chamber absorber (D2CA)
- Extremely deep, distortion-free bass
- Premium leather carrying case
8 – 41000 Hz (-3 dB)
5 – 46500 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL)
125 dB at 1V 1kHz
THD, total harmonic distortion
< 0,06% (1 kHz, 94 dB)
3.5 mm stereo plug
1.1 m symmetrical, oxygen-free (OFC) copper cable
Dynamic, vented closed
Without cable: 8 g
– 26 dB
-10 °C to +55 °C
Diffuse field equalized
There are no reviews yet.