Want a pair of headphones that sound as good as they look? Look no further for the HD 428 not only come with an innovative crosshair design and rugged rubber finishing on their earcups, but their high-output neodymium magnets provide for a powerful stereo sound reproduction. Not to forget, their closed circumaural configuration effectively blocks outside noise while the single-sided cable reduces tangling, ensuring high comfort and ease-of-use.
- High-output neodymium magnets for a stereo sound with powerful bass
- Closed circumaural design blocks outside noise for pure audio enjoyment
- Bold crosshair design on earcups; rubber finishing for long lasting strength and durability
- Single-sided cable for convenient handling
- Optimised for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and CD players (iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries)
- 1 HD 428
- 1 6.3mm adaptor plug
|Frequency response (headphones)||18 – 22000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||110 dB|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||<0.1% (1kHz/100dB)|
|Transducer principle (Headphones)||dynamic, closed|
|Cable length||3 m single-sided OFC cable with 3.5 mm gold straight plug / 6.3 mm gold adaptor plug|
|Weight incl. cable||208 g|
There are no reviews yet.