The HD 203 closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner forpowerful modern music, providing good insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for extended listening
- Rugged outdoor design with extremely flexible headband
- 3m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- 1 HD 203
- 1 adaptor to ¼“ (6.3mm) stereo jack
|Transducer principle||Dynamic, closed|
|Frequency response||18 – 18,000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||115 dB (1kHz, 1Vrms)|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||<0.5%|
|Jack plug||3.5 / 6.3 mm|
There are no reviews yet.