Buy Samsung SSD 860 Pro – 256GB online at Low Price. Buy complete range of SSDs on Vmart.pk, We Offer home delivery all over Pakistan.
Industry Leading Reliability
Powered by the latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, the 860 PRO readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals.
Speeds are consistent and sustained, even under heavy workloads and multitasking. The 860 PRO performs at sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s with the combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s.
Under heavy workloads, endurance is everything. Safely store and render 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 10.7x higher TBW* than the previous 850 PRO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you industry-leading endurance backed by a 5-year or up to 4,800 TBW limited warranty.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
Samsung Magician software is designed to help you manage your SSD with a simple and intuitive user interface.
Get notifications when new firmware is released, and easily install updates for enhanced performance, stability, and compatibility.
Check your SSD’s sequential and random read/write speeds, so you can maintain superb performance.
Protect data by selecting security options. The 860 PRO supports AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption and is compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667.
- Series: SSD 860 PRO
- Usage Application: Client PCs
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Capacity: 256 GB (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA)
- Sequential Read Speed: Up to 560 MB/s Sequential Read
- Sequential Write Speed: Up to 530 MB/s Sequential Write
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 100,000 IOPS Random Read
- Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 11,000 IOPS Random Read
- Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 90,000 IOPS Random Write
- Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 43,000 IOPS Random Write
- Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
- NAND Flash: Samsung V-NAND 2bit MLC
- Trim Support: Yes
- AES Encryption: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- S.M.A.R.T. Support: Yes
- GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- WWN Support: World Wide Name supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
- Internal Storage: Yes
- Power Consumption (W): Average: 2.0 W, Maximum: 3.3 W (Burst mode)
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Shock: 1,500G & 0.5ms (Half sine)
- Product: 2.5″ SATA III
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Product: 3.94″ X 2.75″ X 0.27″
- Product: Max. 0.14lbs.
- Management SW: Magician Software for SSD management
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.