Razer Spectre StarCraft II Gaming Mouse
Tournament ready and designed exclusively for StarCraftÂ® II: Wings of Libertyâ„¢, the Razer Spectre StarCraft II gaming mouse is a lightweight, five button mouse that is ideal for gamers that prefer precision and control for an RTS. The adjustable button force combined with the ultra-large non slip buttons allow a substantial increase in your APM, which will be monitored by the newly developed multi-color APM (Actions-Per-Minute) Lighting System. Whether youâ€™re Protoss, Terran or Zerg, the Razer Spectre StarCraft II gaming mouse gives you exactly what you are looking for in an RTS mouse.
Button Force Adjustment for Maximized APM
Optimize the actuation force on your leftclick button by adjusting it to your personal preference. Dial in the perfect balance between speed and control, maximizing both your APM and unit micromanagement.
APM â€“ Lighting System
The Razer Spectreâ€™s APM-Lighting System is able to monitor your APM and game alerts in real-time with a range of customizable colors and visual feedback.
1000hz Ultrapollingâ„¢ for Highspeed Responsiveness
Increase your reaction time with The Razer Spectreâ€™s 1000Hz Ultrapollingâ„¢, executing your commands with a mere 1ms delay, up to 8 times faster than conventional gaming mice.
- Lightweight, Fingertip-Grip 5 Button Mouse
- 5600 DPI Laser Sensor
- Ultrapolling (1000Hz Polling / 1ms Response)
- APM-Lighting System
- Button Force Adjustment
- Always-Onâ„¢ Mode
- Ultra-large Non-slip Buttons
- 16-bit Ultra-wide Data Path
- 200 Inches per Second and 50g of Acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslickâ„¢ mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB Connector
- Braided 7 Foot USB Cable
- Dimensions: 100mm(L) * 66mm(W) * 37mm(H)
- PC with USB port
- WindowsÂ® 7 / Windows VistaÂ® / WindowsÂ® XP / Mac (OS X or higher)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35MB of hard disk space