Designed exclusively for StarCraftÂ® II: Wings of Libertyâ„¢, the Razer Marauder StarCraft II gaming keyboard is a full featured, tournament ready keyboard with an extremely compact design. The Razer Marauderâ€™s elevated keys are perfected for rapid commands and improved gaming performance. Your increased performance is monitored by an all new APM (Actions-Per-Minute) Lighting System that provides real-time performance feedback through changing color hues for a completely immersive gaming experience. Enhanced with a dedicated on-the-fly macro recording system, the Razer Marauder is built with a gaming optimized design that reflects the StarCraft II universe and bolsters the gameplay experience.
Elevated Keys with Optimized Travel Distance & Spacing
The Razer Marauder features optimized key travel distance that allows for fast actuation while preventing accidental key presses.
APM â€“ Lighting System
The Razer Marauderâ€™s APM-Lighting System is able to monitor your APM and game alerts in real-time with a range of customizable colors and visual feedback.
On-The-Fly Macro Recording Allows For Effortless Configuration
Record unlimited macros on-the-fly without having to take your eye off the game and immediately change between up to 10 profiles without the hassle of going into complex driver menus.
- Full Keyboard Layout with integrated number pad keys
- Ergonomically Optimized Wrist Rest
- Reduced Desktop Footprint
- APM-Lighting System
- Laser-etched Keys
- Optimized Key Travel & Spacing
- Ultrapolling (1000Hz Polling / 1ms Response)
- Braided 7 Foot USB Cable
- Dimensions: 400mm(L) * 182mm(W) * 32mm(H)
- PC with USB port
- WindowsÂ® 7 / Windows VistaÂ® / WindowsÂ® XP / Mac (OS X or higher)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35MB of hard disk space