8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
Introducing the all-new 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System – outfitted with a laser and an optical sensor to accurately calibrate the mouse to any surface for exceptional pinpoint tracking. This lets you execute pinpoint accurate shots with ease while moving with instant in-game responsiveness – a sensor that is a perfect match for your lightning fast reflexes.
Improved ambidextrous ergonomics
Designed with extensive feedback from professional gamers, the Razer Taipan’s ambidextrous form suits a wide variety of grip styles and hand sizes. Whether you’re right-handed or a south-paw; use claw, palm or fingertip-grip, this mouse stays firmly in hand and comfortably so for extended periods of gaming
Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
Razer Synapse 2.0 is cutting-edge, intuitive, proprietary software that functions as the Razer Taipan’s brain, automatically syncing the gaming mouse to a cloud server to download driver and firmware updates, as well as to save your individual settings without you needing to lift a finger. You’ll never have to set up a new mouse at tournaments again when Razer Synapse 2.0 downloads the personal settings from your own Razer Taipan, and ports them to the new mouse, making it an exact replica of your own.
- 4G Dual Sensor System
- 8200dpi Ambidextrous form factor
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 9 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Up to 200 inches per second / 50g acceleration
- Approximate size: 124 mm / 4.88” (Length) x 63 mm / 2.48” (Width) x 36 mm / 1.42” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 95g / 0.21 lbs without cable, 132g / 0.29 lbs with cable
- PC / Mac with USB port Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6-10.8)
- Internet connection 100MB of free hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.