Sign Documents on PC with Your Smartphone
FoneSign is an efficient tool that facilitates users to sign documents with Smartphone. With Bluetooth wireless connection between Smartphone and PC, you can sign on Smartphone and transfer the signature to any documents on PC. FoneSign supports file formats such as PDF, Word, Excel, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) and more. The FoneSign App can also convert images to PDF files. Besides, users can add date stamp and digital name for securing their signatures.
Sign documents with your Smartphone
- Bluetooth wireless connection between PC and Smartphone instantly ready when powered on. With your Smartphone, you can sign documents directly on PC.
- FoneSign supports file formats such as PDF, Word, Excel, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) and more.
- Images can be converted to PDF files with the FoneSign App.
Add date stamp to the signature
- Automatically add date stamp to the signature to minimize the chance of being misused.
Fill pre-stored texts into the form by just one touch
- You can save frequently used information such as names, addresses, company names in your Smartphone and fill them into the form by just one touch without typing.
- Email the signed document to anyone or save it in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, etc.
In the Box