Buy Moshi Xync with Lightning Connector – White online at Rs. 4190. Buy complete range of Mac Accessories on Vmart.pk, We Offer home delivery all over Pakistan.
Your essential travel companion
A retractable Lightning to USB keychain, ideal for the organized traveler.
Charge your iPhone with ease
An in-built Lightning cable means you’re always equipped for charging on the go.
Smart SIM storage
Keep your SIM cards (1 micro, 1 nano) and eject tool storage neatly organized.
Loop it to your bag
The snap-hook design latches Xync to your keyring or bag.
Built to last
Reinforced zinc-alloy framec for maximum durability and wear resistance.
Ideal for the jet set crowd, Moshi’s Xync eliminates the need to carry an extra cable when you’re on the road. It easily detaches from your keyring or bag and instantly turns into a convenient Lightning to USB cable for charging or syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPhone. Simply retract the USB port when you’re done to tuck away the cable and latch it back on to your keyring. There’s also a hidden storage compartment for extra SIM cards as well as the oft-misplaced eject tool. Despite its miniature size, Xync is loaded with features to become your quintessential travel companion.
- Certified USB cable for always-ready charging on the go.
- Sliding USB port for a sleek and compact design.
- Hidden compartment for SIM cards (1 micro, 1 nano) and eject tool storage.
- Reinforced zinc-alloy frame/hook for maximum durability and wear resistance.
- Snap-hook design easily latches and detaches from your keyring or bag.
- Product Xync with Lightning Connector
- P/N 99MO023124
- Product Weight 1.76 oz (50 g)
- Package Weight (include product) 2.99 oz (85 g)
- Dimensions 2.75″ x 1.77″ x 0.63″ ( 7 x 4.5 x 1.6 cm )
- Compatibility All devices which support Lightning connector
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.