Microsoft Office Home and Business helps you stay connected and productive — at home, at the office, and on the road.1 Tackle your busy agenda efficiently with Outlook 2010 email and scheduling tools and the programs you rely on to express your ideas professionally.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Create a business budget or track personal expenses easily with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances.
- Illustrate your information with improved charting tools and SmartArt® graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Quick Filing. Save information from web pages and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don’t have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to family newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Choose from an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live™ Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone1 to exchange email with your team and customers even when you’re away.
Access, edit, and share your work from almost anywhere
- Get things done when you’re away from the office or home with Office Web Apps.2
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive, and access, view, and edit them with Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere you have Internet access.
- Edit and review reports or presentations online with Web Apps which give you the familiar Office experience you expect.
- Share your documents online to work together more efficiently with customers and coworkers.
2 An appropriate device, Internet connection, and Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari browser are required. There are some differences between the features of the Office Web Apps and the Office 2010 applications.