With crisp sound and a customized, comfortable fit, these sleek earphones let you indulge in more me-time. And take phone calls, too.
YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll enjoy a crisp sound and a fuller mix with more detail in the higher ranges so you can hear deep bass and clear treble. Find out why Fall Out Boy, The Killers, and Leona Lewis wear Ultimate Ears products and why that benefits you.
Customized, comfortable fit
Three different sizes of ear cushions let you choose the size thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s right for your ears.
You can switch between making calls and enjoying music and video on your iPhoneÃ¢â€žÂ¢ or BlackBerryÃ‚Â® (with a 3.5 mm jack). A button lets you answer or end calls.
16 dBs noise isolation
With just 16 dBs of noise isolation, you can hear your music clearly while not being cut off from the world around you. What is noise isolation?
Compact, sleek design
Compact and sleek with a metallic finish, these low-profile earphones sit flush and securely in your ears.
Color coding lets you easily see which ear is which at a glance.
Compatible with your player
Your earphones are ready for anything with a 3.5 mm jackÃ¢â‚¬â€like your iPodÃ‚Â®, MP3 player, or laptop.
- iPodÃ‚Â®, iPhoneÃ¢â€žÂ¢, BlackBerryÃ‚Â® and MP3 players with a standard 3.5 mm connection.
- Ultimate Ears MetroFi 220vi Noise-Isolating Earphones with Voice Capability
- Pocket-ready hard case
- Soft, silicone ear-cushions (S, M, L)
- Instruction manual
- Earphone Type: In-ear
- Speaker type: Single, dynamic speaker
- Input sensitivity: 103 dB SPL/mW at 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 18 ohms, 1 kHz
- Mic sensitivity: -40 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz (omnidirectional)
- Weight: 0.8 ounces (22.6 grams)
- Noise isolation: 16 dB
- Cable length: 46 inches
- Input connector: 1/8 inch (3.5 mm), gold-plated