Introducing HP’s largest WLED backlit panel monitor, the HP x23LED 58,4 cm (23″) WLED Backlit LCD Monitor – blending super-thin design and environmental features that are built for your business.
Check out the HP x23LED – one of HP’s thinnest and sleekest business monitors available to date – with a high-gloss, super-thin design and an expansive screen that inspires multitasking at its best.
Enjoy the performance
Indulge in the impressive performance of a 16:9 BrightView panel with full HD resolution. Add 1,000,000:1 DCR, a head that is less than 2,5 cm (1″) thick, and you have a super-sharp monitor.
‘Go Green’ with White LEDs
The HP x23LED houses a WLED backlit panel which is more resistant to damage than CCFLs. WLEDs also eliminate the use of mercury and helps lower power consumption.
- Display size (diagonal): 23” (58.4 cm)
- Display resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Pixel pitch: 0.265 mm
- Brightness (typical): 250 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Display viewing angle: 170° horizontal; 160° vertical
- Input signal: 1 VGA; 1 DVI-D
- Multimedia: Optional HP USB Graphics Adapter(to be purchased seperately): enables connection of up to six simultaneous displays to help you boost productivity and multi-task across several open applications. Use one Adapter to bridge between a notebook or desktop PC and second monitor or use multiple Adapters to connect several displays to each other. Sold separately, part number NL571AA. For more information, refer to the product’s Quick Specs. Optional HP Business PC Security Lock Kit: attaches to the rear of the PC with a six-foot steel cable that can be used to secure a PC or peripherals such as mice, keyboards, monitors or USB security devices to protect them against unauthorized removal by physically connecting the system to an anchor point. Sold separately, part number PV606AA. For more information, refer to the product’s Quick Specs.
- Color: Jack Black
- Display moving angle: Tilt: – 5 degrees to + 20 degrees
- Ports: 1 VGA, 1 DVI-D
- Physical security: Kensington Lock-ready (Kensington lock to be purchased seperately)
Dimensions and weight
- Product weight with stand: 3.3 kg
- Product dimensions (W x D x H): 56.9 x 3.8 x 35.8 cm
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H): 56.9 x 18.5 x 40.7 cm
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage: 90 to 230 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 30 W maximum, 28 W typical
- Power consumption (standby): 1 W
- Operating temperature range: 0° C to 40° C
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
- Energy efficiency compliance: ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- DVI Cable and AC Power cable
- 1 year company provided