Tackle your everyday office tasks with an affordable, easy-to-use MFP. Print, copy and scan with one compact machine—and reduce your environmental impact with energy-saving features.
Get more done with an affordable HP LaserJet MFP
- Make the most of your resources. Print, copy and scan—all from this compact MFP.
- Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP print cartridges.
- Print at speeds up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4. Start printing fast with Instant-on Technology.
Get up and running quickly and easily
- Install in a flash on your PC or Netbook—without a CD—using HP Smart Install.
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use control panel.
- Connect the MFP directly to a PC or Netbook via the included Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
- Ensure reliable printing with an HP all-in-one print cartridge. Easily replace it with HP SureSupply.
Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line
- Conserve energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Reduce your impact—pre-installed cartridges decrease packaging. Recycle easily with HP Planet Partners.
- Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care.
- Save energy with an ENERGY STAR® qualified MFP.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan
- AIO multitasking supported: Yes
- Print speed black (normal, A4): Up to 18 ppm
- Print speed footnote: Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software program, and document complexity.
- First page out black (A4, ready): As fast as 8.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 8000 pages
- Duty cycle note: Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 2000
- Recommended monthly page volume note: HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 dpi effective)
- Number of print cartridges: 1 (black)
- Paper handling standard/input: 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling standard/output: 100-sheet face-down bin
- Maximum input capacity (envelopes): Up to 10 envelopes
- Envelope feeder: No
- Duplex print options: Manual (driver support provided)
- Finished output handling: Roll feed
- Media sizes supported: A4; A5; ISO B5; ISO C5; ISO C5/6; ISO C6; ISO DL; 16K; European postcard; J postcard (Hagaki); J double postcard (Oufuku Hagaki)
- Custom media sizes: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types supported: Paper (plain, laser), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Media weights by paper path: 60 to 163 g/m²
- Processor speed: 400 MHz
- Standard memory: 8 MB
- Maximum memory: 8 MB
- Standard printer languages: Host-based
- Scan type: Flatbed
- Optical scanning resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Scan size flatbed (maximum): 216 x 297 mm
- Scan speed black (normal): Up to 6 ppm
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- Auto document feeder capacity: None
Digital Sender Specifications
- Digital sending standard features: Scan to E-mail; scan to application; scan to file
- File formats: PDF; TIF; BMP; GIF; JPG
- Copy speed (black, best quality, A4): Up to 18 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 400 dpi
- Copier resize: 30 to 400%
- Maximum copies: Up to 99 copies
- Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 x 400 dpi
- Faxing: No
- Display: Dual digit numeric LED
- Memory card compatibility: No
- Standard connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Optional connectivity: None
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6; PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Intel processors; 1 GB RAM; 200 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB or network port
- Minimum system requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2003: 1 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 700 MB free hard disk space, SVGA 800 x 600 with 16-bit colour display, Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, USB or Ethernet port
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008, Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)
Dimensions and Weight
- Product dimensions (W x D x H): 415 x 265 x 250 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 415 x 365 x 250 mm
- Product weight: 7.0 kg
- Package weight: 9.4 kg
Power and operating requirements
- Power requirements: Input voltage 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Power consumption (active): 375 watts
- Power consumption (standby): 3.2 watts
- Power consumption (sleep): 1 watt (Auto-Off)
- Power consumption (manual-off): 0.3 watts
- Power consumption footnote: Values subject to change. See http://www.hp.com/support for current information. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages.
- Acoustic power emissions: 6.2 B(A)
- Recommended operating temperature range: 10 to 32.5º C
- Recommended humidity operating range: 10 to 80% RH
- ENERGY STAR® qualified: Yes
- What’s in the box: HP LaserJet Pro M1132 MFP, power cord(s), output tray, introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge, Readiris PRO text recognition software, CD(s) with software and documentation, Installation Guide, support flyer, Errata sheet, Ferrite with flyer, Discovery Sheet, Warranty Guide (where applicable), USB cable.
- Cable included: Yes, 1 USB cable.
- Software included: Host-based print drivers, TWAIN, WIA, Scan-To application, XPS driver, Mac driver.
- 1 year local company warranty