Buy Grandstream GS-GXP1760W Wireless HD IP Phone online at Low Price. Buy complete range of IP Phones on Vmart.pk, We Offer home delivery all over Pakistan.
Ideal for growing businesses, the GXP1760W is a mid-range, WiFi-enabled IP phone that features a sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable soft keys along with a 200 x 80 pixel (3.3”) back-lit LCD screen. For added personalization the GXP1760W features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. The GXP1760W offers dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports and supports automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast-dial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording & more
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.