For business users who want a large, yet affordable widescreen monitor, the Dell E1909W offers:
The DellTM E1909W widescreen flat panel monitor features a sleek, space-saving design that matches Dell OptiPlexTM and VostroTM desktops and Dell PrecisionTM workstations.
- The Dell E1909W offers fast 5 ms pixel response times and a high 1000:1 contrast ratio for a stunning multimedia experience.
- The new E1909W is registered as EPEAT Gold product. Its external chassis also comprise of more than 25% post-consumer recycled plastics to reduce environmental impact.
- The Dell E1909W is equipped with a Video Graphics Array (VGA) port and a Digital Visual Interface (DVI) port that enables playback of content encoded with High-Bandwidth Digital-Content Protection (HDCP).
- Dell works closely with the world leading technology partners to produce widescreen monitors that meet stringent quality parameters for low failure rates.
- Panel Size 19 inch
- Panel Type TN – Twisted Nematic
- Maximum Resolution: 1440 X 900
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typical)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2 (typical)
- Response Time: 5 ms (typical)
- Viewing Angle: 160 / 160 (typical)
- Colour Support: 16.7 million colours
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2835 mm
- Video Graphics Array (VGA) & DVI (with HDCP)
- Digital Visual Interface – Digital (DVI-D) with High Definition Content Protection (HDCP)
- Built-in Devices: None
- Power 100 to 240 VAX/50 or 60 Hz+- 3 Hz/2.0A (Max.)
- Power Consumption Operational: 32 Watts (typical)
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep: Less than 2 Watts
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 442.85 mm (17.45 inches) x 146.86 mm (5.78 inches) x 364.74 mm (14.32 inches)
- Weight (panel only – for VESA mount) 4.64 kg (10.23 lbs)