Buy D-Link DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch online on Vmart.pk with cash on delivery service in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Buy complete range of D-Link products online at vmart.pk with free home delivery in Pakistan (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi). Vmart.pk will deliver the product at your doorstep and you can pay the amount on delivery.
The D-Link DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to deploy an energy-efficient switch that features the increased bandwidth of Gigabit ports.
Gigabit on Every Port
The 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
The sleek plastic case of the DGS-1024A series is an industry first for a Gigabit SOHO/SMB switch. Using a compact desktop style helps generate heat dissipation levels that allow for a fanless design, making the switches silent, as well as economical. The 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series is small, lightweight, wall-mountable, and ideal for any business with big needs and a small budget.
The 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance.
The DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series makes use of D-Link Green Ethernet technology, providing more energy savings and a longer product life, without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. These environmentally friendly switches are also RoHS compliant, use recyclable packaging, and minimize the use of harmful substances.
Number of Ports
• Twenty-four 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
Data Transfer Rates
• 10Mbps (half duplex)
• 20Mbps (full duplex)
• 100Mbps (half duplex)
• 200Mbps (full duplex)
• 2000Mbps (full duplex)
• UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100m max)
• EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100m max)
• UTP CAT 5/5e (100 m max)
• EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100m max)
D-Link Green Features
• IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
• Link status detection power saving
• Cable length detection power saving
• RoHS Compliance
• Back pressure at half-duplex operation
• Auto MDI/MDIX
• Wire speed reception and transmission
• Store-and-Forward switching method
• 16K MAC addresses
• 3.5Mbits RAM for data buffering
• Jumbo Frames: 9216 Bytes
• Switching Capacity 48Gbps
Port Packet Filtering
• 10M: 14,880pps
• 100M: 148,800pps
• 1000M: 1,488,000pps
Physical & Enviromental
• Power LED
• 24 Link/Activity/Speed LEDs (one per port)
• Switching 12V/1.5A Level V power adapter
• Power On (Standby): AC input: 6.86 watts
• Power Max.: AC input: 14.17 watts
• Power On (Standby): AC input: 23.41BTU/h
• Power Max.: AC input: 48.35BTU/h
• 401,516 hours
• 257 x 178 x 46mm
• 0 to 40°C
• -10 to 70°C
• 5% to 90% non-condensing
• FCC Class A
• ICES-003 Class A
• CE Class A
• VCCI Class A
• C-Tick Class A
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.