High-Density Voice Solution
Don’t let analog phones come between you and Internet telephony. Part of Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and ATAs, the SPA8000 8-Port IP Telephony Gateway allows for connections between eight analog telephones and an IP-based data network, providing small businesses with enhanced communication services through a broadband Internet connection.
Ideal for multi-dwelling environments or business settings such as call centers, the SPA8000 converts voice traffic and faxes into data packets for IP transmission.
Additional features of the Cisco SPA8000 include:
- Eight RJ-11 FXS ports to connect analog telephones to IP-based data networks
- A single multiport RJ-21 50-pin connector, offering an alternative connection choice
- One 10/100 Base-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface to connect to either a router or multilayer switch
- Toll-quality voice and carrier-grade feature support
- Large-scale deployment management
- Strong security with reliable, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing