Buy Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Mic for Recording and Streaming – Shadow Grey online at Low Price. Buy complete range of Microphones on Vmart.pk, We Offer home delivery all over Pakistan.
Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Mic for Recording and Streaming – Shadow Grey
LEGENDARY BLUE BROADCAST SOUND
Yeti Nano is a premium USB microphone designed for broadcast-quality podcasting, YouTube productions, game streaming, Skype/VoIP and voiceover work. Inspired by the #1-selling Blue Yeti microphone, Yeti Nano features 24-bit sound quality, a compact design, and plug ’n play operation for instant streaming with your PC or Mac. The premium finish looks great on camera and on any desktop. With a no-latency headphone output and controls for headphone volume, mic mute and pickup pattern, Yeti Nano is the essential mic for today’s broadcasters.
Small Footprint. Big Sound.
Yeti Nano includes everything you need to broadcast your message with crystal clarity. We designed two new proprietary mic capsules specifically tuned to give your voice exceptional presence and detail. Plus, Yeti Nano supports high-quality 24-bit/48kHz recording, so you can give your podcast, video or Twitch stream the production value it deserves. Whether you’re gaming, making a business call, or recording, you’ll be heard loud and clear every time.
Designed for Easy Streaming and Recording
Every aspect of Yeti Nano is designed to help you record and stream easily. The compact footprint and all-new aesthetic fits perfectly on any desktop and looks great on camera. The built-in metal stand makes it easy to adjust the angle of the mic exactly where you need it.
Capture Your Voice, or Many
Whether you plan to record a single source, or multiple sources at once, Yeti Nano gives you flexibility with two pickup-pattern modes to choose from. Simply tap the pattern-selection button to set the one that’s right for your project.
Yeti Nano Polar Patterns
Perfect for podcasts with a single host, game streaming, Skype calls, vocal performances, voiceovers and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
Record or stream sound equally from all around the mic. Omnidirectional mode is best used in situations when you want to have a conference call with multiple participants in the same room, or a multi-person interview on a podcast.
- Legendary Blue broadcast sound quality
- Cardioid and Omni pickup patterns
- Supports sample rates up to 24-bit/48kHz
- No-latency headphone output, headphone volume and mic mute
- Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, YouTube or music recording
- Plug ’n play—Mac and PC compatible
- Standard threading for optional Radius III shockmount and/or Compass boom arm
- Blue Sherpa companion app for streamlined control and firmware updates
Microphone and Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- Capsules: 2 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (mic w/stand): L: 4.29” (10.9cm) W: 3.78” (9.6cm) H: 8.31” (21.1cm)
- Weight: 1.39lbs (0.63 kg)
- Impedance: >16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 or macOS (10.10 or higher)
- USB Compatibility: 1.1/2.0/3.0
- Yeti USB microphone (including desktop stand), USB cable, 3/8” to 5/8” adapter
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.